A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
A Reprogrammable World
Glitchspace is about reprogramming the game to solve puzzles. Trapped in an abstract cyberspace world, your way forward uses visual programming to edit environmental geometry, whilst unlocking key programming concepts along the way. Stretch, scale, rotate, manipulate and create, explore a world of reprogrammable geometry as you discover your way home, ever distant on the horizon.
- A Reprogrammable World - Explore a cyberspace world of reprogrammable geometry.
- A Reprogrammable Tool - Enhance your toolbox through the functions you unlock, allowing you to craft your own programs.
- A Programming Experience - Discover key programming concepts through the puzzles you solve.
- A Brian Eno inspired score, coupled with a lifelike soundscape.
- "Glitchspace could become one of the more inventive puzzle games to arrive on the PC in some time."
- Brett Todd, Gamespot
- "Unique, bewildering & promising."
- Jeffrey Matulef, Eurogamer
- "Like force powers meets portal, then, only with programming."
- Luke Plunkett, Kotaku
- " As someone with the programming knowledge of a log this is immediately challenging stuff, even if at first you can only make very minor changes. But then, it's all the more satisfying to make a platform bouncy when it wasn't before."
- John Walker, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Glitchspace is a constantly evolving world within cyberspace filled with glitches you need to overcome."
- Liat Clark, Wired
- Selected as one of the 25 Most Anticipated Games of 2016 - The Guardian, The Guardian
Original Soundtrack/Ambience Album
Available to purchase on bandcamp:
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.