A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
A Reprogrammable World.
Glitchspace is a game about reprogramming the world around you to solve puzzles. Set inside a Mondrian-Inspired cyberspace world, you use visual programming to manipulate environmental geometry, whilst discovering key programming concepts along the way. Stretch, scale, rotate, manipulate and create, explore and learn from a world of reprogrammable geometry and unlock the secrets that it has to offer.
- A Reprogrammable World - Explore a Mondrian-inspired world of reprogrammable geometry.
- A Reprogrammable Tool - Modify Null through the functions you uncover, allowing you to craft your own programs.
- A Programming Experience - Uncover and learn key programming concepts through the puzzles you solve.
- Story Mode - Discover the cyberspace world of Glitchspace by finding glitches and exploiting them.
- R&D Mode - Experience Glitchspace as it develops with new levels and features
- Oculus Rift Support - Includes DK1 & DK2.
Everything Has Changed
With Alpha 2.0, we rebuilt the entire game from the ground up. Everything from the design, programming and aesthetics of the game has been completely overhauled, in delivering the game that you see today.
2.0 will serve as the new basis of Glitchspace going forward. In future updates, you can expect more levels, updates to the art and sound, iterations and refinements made to the core programming mechanic (for one we'll be reintroducing the shooting aspect) and an enhanced sandbox mode being introduced.For those interested in seeing how Glitchspace started out, the old 1.x versions of the game are still available to play under the legacy option. Eventually these will be removed closer to the game's full release out of early access.
- Rift support includes DK1 & DK2!
- Purchasing the alpha will entitle you to all updates through to the full release!
- Steam key is available with each purchase!
- Our aim is to release the full game in 2015.
For all those interested in following development (please do!) and the future direction of Glitchspace, check out our new site:
This will be used for posting weekly development updates, allowing you to get a behind the scenes look at what we do. We also have a newsletter which you can subscribe to listed there as well for progress to be sent directly to you! You can find more "real-time," updates on our social media links; so do get following and liking:
- "Glitchspace could become one of the more inventive puzzle games to arrive on the PC in some time."
- Brett Todd, Gamespot
- "Unique, bewildering & promising."
- Jeffrey Matulef, Eurogamer
- "Like force powers meets portal, then, only with programming."
- Luke Plunkett, Kotaku
- " As someone with the programming knowledge of a log this is immediately challenging stuff, even if at first you can only make very minor changes. But then, it's all the more satisfying to make a platform bouncy when it wasn't before."
- John Walker, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Glitchspace is a constantly evolving world within cyberspace filled with glitches you need to overcome."
- Liat Clark, Wired
- "...a sharp, minimalist action adventure which teaches key programming techniques through physics puzzles."
- Keith Stuart, The Guardian
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: